Adapt for Arts CIC was founded in 2014, as a non-profit development agency working in the UK arts and culture sector.
In 2015 Adapt for Arts gained CIC status. As a Community Interest Company, Adapt for Arts supports and advocates for it’s community – the arts and cultural sector.
Our three directors, Adam, Dana and Steph, are trained artists, theatre makers and musicians. We first met in 2013 when working as AFP Fellows at the Sage in Gateshead, the Roundhouse in Camden and the Barbican, in the City of London.
Between our three directors there is a wealth of experience across strategy, business development, project design, campaigns, marketing, and fundraising. Our value as a team, comes from the time we’ve spent investing in and developing our knowledge, experience and expertise.
WE DON’T WANT TO KEEP SOLVING THE SAME PROBLEMS
- We empower our clients, in order to create lasting changes
- We believe each project has potential to be bigger than the client, by sharing solutions sector-wide
- We have an open mind, often looking outside of the sector for exisiting solutions and best practice
- We will only work on projects that we think have legs for development
- We want a healthy and happy sector
- We seek to instigate positive cultural changes in the organisations we work with
- We think everyone should be doing less, but better
- We re-invest into initiatives that benefit the whole sector
- As artists, we’re creatively trained and are commited to using design thinking when problem solving